Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First blog!

Well, we are starting this a little late, but I am excited to have a place to write all about the baby. Right now we call it sprout, because that is what it looked like in our baby book when we decided we needed to give it a name a couple months ago. I like this little quiz, so I'll try to do one every so often:

*How far along?: 15 weeks 1 day
*Total weight gain: None so far, but I expect that will change soon.....
*How big is baby?: 4 to 4 and 1/2 inches according to my book
*Maternity clothes?: Yes!
*Sleep?: Pretty well
*Best moment this week?: Going out on the boat with Bailey
*Movement?: I haven't felt any yet
*Food cravings?: Fruit! Absolutely any kind of fruit! I can't get enough
*Labor signs?: way too soon for that
*Belly button in or out?: In
*What I miss: Sleeping through the night
*What I'm looking forward to: My 16 week appointment
*Milestone: About a week ago I noticed a little bump poking out....although I don't think anyone else would notice!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment