Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some fashion shows, some play dates, a visitor and some more fashion shows! 2-7 to 2-12

First fashion show. There will be several. I can't help it, girl clothes are so cute!!
 Her first pair of jeggings! A gift from Natalia
 

 
 Natalia's baby shower at Keke's
 

 Playing at the mall afterwards
 


 Yep, those would be our kids rolling on the ground!
 

 Jacobs
 
 And here is what Charlotte did during the playdate. She is wise :)
 
Brooke, Anna and Charlotte go for a walk. These babies were born within 3 weeks of each other (yay for December 2011 babies!)

 Wild after-nap hair!
 

Fashion show again. This outfit is special to me because I bought it the day we found out we were having a girl. On the way home from the ultrasound I begged Sean to stop at the Gap.




Wild about shoes!
 

I had to get the matching sweater, of course.... you can never have too many pink ruffles!

 Danielle comes to meet Charlotte. But we know who she really came to see:
 
 Bailey climbed right into her lap!
 
 I LOVE this butterfly outfit!
 
 ruffle butt!
 
 my handsome guy
 
 Her first Valentine's Day outfit...yes, she has more than one! oops
 

 Silly Charlotte
 
 love these ruffle butts!
 
Kelly and Jacob reading books

No comments:

Post a Comment