Saturday, October 17, 2009

Belly Pictures

26 weeks

27 weeks


28 weeks - 7 months

*How far along?: 7 months
*Total weight gain: I think I will pass on this question from now on ;)
*How big is baby?: About 2 and 1/2 lbs, according to my books
*Maternity clothes?: Yes!
*Sleep?: I fall asleep quickly but get up a few times a night
*Best moment this week?: Sean coming home after being away for a week
*Movement? His kicks are getting harder, and I can see my belly move when he kicks
*Food cravings?: anything sweet, like cake...mmmm. And pickles still
*Labor signs?: Unfortunately YES! (see previous post). But not anymore
*Belly button in or out?: It is about even with my belly, so not really in or out right now
*What I miss: tuna sushi
*What I'm looking forward to: the nursery furniture arriving
*Milestone: Entering the third trimester!


And one more picture, just shopping for some necessities...




1 comment:

  1. You look so cute pregnant!
    If you ever need me to come over while Sean is gone, let me know. I'll bring pickles and cake :P

    ReplyDelete