Sunday, December 6, 2009

35/35

35 weeks down, 35 days to go! Well, technically this day was Monday but I am a little behind on the blog.

*How far along?: almost 9 months
*Total weight gain: pass
*How big is baby?: Should be about 6lbs. I think he's bigger!
*Maternity clothes?: Sadly I am outgrowing some of those!
*Sleep?: not so great
*Best moment this week?: Doing our registry completion at Target (and the worst moment would be paying for it)
*Movement? His movements are a little more subtle since he is pretty crowded, but he still moves a lot
*Food cravings?: These have pretty much subsided, although there was a recent event involving crab legs
*Labor signs?: Nope, the little guy is behaving himself
*Belly button in or out?: Still even with my belly, I'm starting to think it might never come out (and that's ok!)
*What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, walking somewhere without getting tired, wearing heals, having more than one pair of jeans to chose from, a heartburn free day, I could go on...
*What I'm looking forward to: the arrival of my little man! (but not for at least a few more weeks hopefully!)
*Milestone: Entering the final month!

1 comment: