Sunday, June 20, 2010

Moms group/beach/Father's Day

This week was a great week! Monday we went to music class. Tuesday was Moms Meeting Moms. The guest speaker was from Kindermusic.

I think Jacob likes her ;)


We played with scarves

And bubbles

Jacob and I

Jacob with 2 of his friends- Jacob (center) and Raymond (right)


Afterward we went to Chik Fil A with Natalia and Jacob

What can I say, they're best friends!

Saturday we went to the beach with Tanta Sarah.


Ready to go!

Tolerating the water, but he wasn't a huge fan

This pretty much describes how he feels about the beach


Mr. Cool



Tanta Sarah reading her book

Getting sleepy....


This tent was great!


And finally, today is father's day. We started out the day by making Sean breakfast in bed.


Jacob wore a special outfit and gave Sean the matching tie

Opening presents

and some Daddy play

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love it!! It looks great on him! I hope Sean liked it too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see all the love in this great family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I want to see the "D.A.D" pictures.

    ReplyDelete