Thursday, August 19, 2010

Give Peas a Chance.

Today was my first vegetable.  For my first vegetable, we decided to give Peas a chance, so I watched daddy patiently while he made me some special strained peas.



Well here goes, vegetables...

Wait! All of a sudden there is an airplane flying around, how did that get in here?  Yikes!  It just flew in my mouth!  Oh Daddy, you are so silly


Peas...not bad, it's no pear, but not bad.  What, do I have something on my face?

More?  ok

Hehe, bet you didn't recognize me with my anchor mustache

Look, the spoon can also be a kazoo. 

Now look deeply in my eyes...what else can you give me that's green?  You better not say avocado!


post by Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing him eat all these new things. He will have quite a selection next time I get to feed him. Love, Bubbe

    ReplyDelete