Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday festivities



Charging his batteries


Good view of his 2 teeth

Time to try a new food- applesauce! Riddle me this- what kid doesn't like applesauce??


My Kid!










Saturday afternoon we went to Dave, Allison and Caitlyn's house for a BBQ

Girlfriend and Boyfriend


High five!




Showing off his crawling skills




"Let me taste your hair Jacob"


"That bow looks fun to grab"


"Oh Jacob! You are SO funny!"


"Let me see if you have any teeth in there, Caitlyn. Don't worry, I'm a professional"


"The charge for your dental exam will be one bib"


Another good view of his teeth


This is how he slept the whole way home




When we got home we played. He pulled himself up to standing on his crib!






Baby gymnastics


He's coming...


coming....


coming...


coming...


ahhhhhh!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It almost makes me feel like I right there. Love Bubbe

    ReplyDelete