Monday, March 14, 2011

Atlanta

We traveled to Atlanta for the weekend to meet the newest member of our family, Max Benjamin. My dad performed the bris on Friday.

Proud parents
 

The parents with the godparents
 

 

 

My boys in their matching outfits!
 

 

 

 

Grandma with her newest great-grandson
 

Max
 

Grandma, Grandpa and Max
 

eating
 

 

 

My little walker. This is the weekend when he REALLY started walking. He has been taking steps for some time now, but this weekend he has really started wanting to walk more than crawling
 

 

 

 
On Saturday, we met up with Aunt Lynn and family and went to the Georgia aquarium

sting ray pool
 

 

  He is wearing the GA aquarium t-shirt that my parents bought for him in the airport!
 

 

 

I think he just likes the water!
 

 

 

I love the belugas
 

whale shark
 

manta ray
 

 

Nap time
 

This guy looks scary (over my head)
 

and this guy
 

 

Mom and I
 

BIG fish tank
 

garden eels
 

the seahorse tank was SO pretty
 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, he found the stairs
 

my walker!
 

You know we couldn't leave without getting him a souvenir! (or a few)
 

With his Baby Beluga book
 

The family
 

In the car with his new beluga
 

  Back to Marc and Leslie's for a bbq dinner

Jake and Emma took a bath together- aren't they cute?

 

 

 

 

This looks sweet- but it did not end well! Jacob is going through an "everything is mine phase". So even when I brought MORE cups into the bath, he decided he had to have them all. Which Emma did not like. Can't say I blame her. That was the end of bath time.
 

Sarah and Max

No comments:

Post a Comment