Monday, March 14, 2011

Sean's birthday

But first- Kindermusik. 2 Jacobs in a basket.

If you think you've seen this one before...
 

This was back in September
 
On to Sean's birthday, Saturday, 3-5-11. We decided to go to the science center, where they were having a festival of chocolate! But before we went to the chocolate, we had to make a stop at the water tables!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Onward to the chocolate!
 

We made him a hat

which he didn't want to wear
 

 

 

We are on a chocolate lollipop!
 


The fourth floor was nothing but this: chocolate makers selling their deliciousness
 

 

we could not resist this moose munch cupcake!
 

And this is what Jacob did while he waited for Daddy to bring him lunch from downstairs
 

Someone was handing out toothbrushes
 

asleep with his toothbrush
 

these are made of chocolate!
 

and these!
 

look at all that happy chocolate!
 

This is made of cake!
 

and this!
 

still sleeping. still cute.
 

The chocolate lip gloss I made

The following weekend, we had a bbq at our house to celebrate Sean's bday with our friends

So I may have forgotten to get candles....good thing we saved his 30th bday candle, and had 2 hanukkah candles lying around!
 

Probably should have flipped that picture. Oh well
 

Friends
 


Can't forget the Jacobs
 
I love how they are both looking at Sarah like- what is she doing??

3 comments:

  1. I heard about that chocolate thing in the middle of the day and I was SO disappointed we couldn't go! If you ever hear of a chocolate festival again I NEED to know!! =) Sorry we couldn't come to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got to see all the cool chocolate showpieces! I love watching chocolate challenges on Food Network. :) It looks like Sean had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jacobs looked so cute. I'm glad my Jacob's hair looks better then it did then. I had no idea it was so sparse.

    Also, I love the chocolate creations, only i would have eaten them. You should have eaten them as well.

    ReplyDelete