Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finishing up April

Because I have lots of May pictures I need to post!
 
First, Tom and his girlfriend came for a visit. We cooked out and had a very nice visit with them!

Tom and Jake
 





"Where is Jacob?"


"There he is!"
 
This is a playdate we had at the mall with Other Jacob


Easter at Sean's parents house. His first easter egg hunt! We hid puffs in the eggs




Bailey tries to intercept
 
We had to do this shot for the comparison picture (probably should have brought the nice camera, oh well)

Last year:

 
We went to a bbq/pool party of someone that Sean works with
My boys and their drinks
 
Such a big boy!
 
He swam in the pool

My favorite picture of the evening
 
We went out on his boat
Jacob hated the life jacket. I think otherwise he really enjoyed the boat ride
 




Daddy play






No comments:

Post a Comment