Saturday, May 14, 2011

Passover in Tallahassee

We went to Tallahassee for the first night of Passover. Since it was on a Monday, we went early and stayed for the weekend. But first-


Aren't the cute? This was after Sean took Jacob to Lowes and he fell asleep in the cart! I'll have to find that picture

On Saturday we went to the Junior Museum.
Eagle
 
Turkeys!
 


Wolf
 

Gator
 

Fox snoozing
 

Jake had a blast playing in the playground there






 

 





He is taking my bag for a walk
 


Getting a boost from Dad
 
This kid loves steps!
 
Sliding with Dad
 


Help me up!
 
Really! Help me up!
 



Jacob helps sort the chametz


On Monday, we went to a playground near my parents house

Mom and Dad played too!







He sure loves to swing




Stairs!
 
After the park, we (Sean and Sarah and I) decided we wanted a cupcake before Passover starts! So we went to this cute little shop...
...only to find out they are closed on Mondays!
 
Look at the disappointment on his face :(
 
But luckily we found another place
 
This will do
 


Time for the seder!

Flashback to last Passover:


Matzah! He loved it!
 



Bridget bargains with my Dad
 
Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment