Sunday, June 19, 2011

My 30th birthday!

The Sunday before my birthday, Sean threw me a surprise party at his parent's house! It was a luau theme and it was great! I don't have a lot of pictures from my camera; I need to remember to get pictures from my friends and then I will update this post!
 
The Jacobs playing
 



My awesome cake
 
My wonderful in-laws
 

Jacob Daddys and Jacobs have the same shoes! All purchased by the mommies! haha

And Jacob has the same shoes as Grandpa!
 


 

 
On Tuesday, my actual birthday, I got together with Kristin and Natalia. I could not ask for a better crew to spend my birthday with! We started off at Keke's for breakfast, and the brought me a cake! So sweet.



Then we went to the park at Winter Park to let the kiddos run around
Jacob F. tries to climb into the fountain
 











I love those blue eyes
 


Happy boy. He must have known it was my birthday!
 


And here is where they chase the bird...





 This is where Jacob F.'s sippy cup ended up
 
 He gets a shower (it was hot out!)
 

 They liked to stomp on that thing
 





 Me and my sweet boy
 
 Hugs for Mama!

That night more friends came over for dinner- I wish I had thought to take a picture! All in all, it was a great birthday!















1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Great pictures! The smiley shot towards the end is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!

    ReplyDelete