Saturday, July 16, 2011

Splash pad and Animal Kingdom- 5/17 and 5/18

It looks like I'm going to have to start dating these posts, since I'm two months behind! I've been a bad blogger! After making up a kindermusik class in Avalon Park, we had a few minutes to kill before lunch so we stopped at the splash pad and I let Jacob play in his diaper. Other Jacob was there as well, but you won't see him as he headed straight for the playground!


















 Lunch at a mexican restaurant- I love how the waitress labeled their cups!

The next day we went to Animal Kingdom- I didn't take many pictures though!
 Silly boy
  

Here he is before the Finding Nemo show- I wanted a picture of him sleeping on me, which he was about 2 seconds before this picture was taken! I can't believe how big he looks here! Thanks to Natalia's friend, we had VIP seating which means the characters walked right in front of us. Jacob loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment