Saturday, July 16, 2011

One for you, one for me....6-6-11

Well, Jacob has learned to share his snacks with the dog, and Bailey couldn't be happier!

One for me
 

And one for Bailey
 




Such hopeful eyes!
 
Bailey was thinking- "darn, I was hoping that one was for me!"
 

 

One time I had given Jake a snack cup that had 2 different kinds of snacks. Well, one of them he didn't like so every time he pulled out one of the ones he didn't like he gave it to Bailey!
 
Play date at Amanda's house to meet Kayla and Corinne! 6-2-11
Trying to get all the kids together and looking at the camera was not easy!


Jacob ended up finding a goldfish under the couch, so his search was successful!

Mommies and babies

Jake and I went to Wet n Wild, 6-7-11
Wave pool
 

Kiddie pool- all he wanted to do was play on the steps!
 


   

Where is he headed?
 
Oh yes, back to the steps!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment