Thursday, February 17, 2011

Only in Florida....

....can you go swimming in the middle of February! Hello friends, Jacob here. Mom and I went to the Dr. Phillips YMCA this afternoon to go swimming in this cool water park-like pool. However, that pool was closed so we went in the regular one. That was ok by me because we hung out on the steps a lot, so I got to combine my two favorite things- stairs and water!
 








 My shark hood. You wish you had one.
 
Even though I was very busy splashing (I mean, the water isn't going to splash itself, now is it?), I did manage to get a workout in.







And when Mom told me it was time to go, I made sure to let her (and everyone else at the pool) know exactly how I felt about that!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a great time, except when he had to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Allison would not be contained on the stairs, I'm impressed. =) It was SOO nice out today!

    ReplyDelete