Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mom and Grandma visit/2nd haircut

Mom and Grandma (Bubbe and Nana to Jake) stayed with us for the night, so we took a few family pictures. We really enjoyed our time with them.




That night, we went to Macaroni Grill to celebrate Grandma's birthday

My little guy loves spaghetti!
 

 

 

Get your hand out of my space, Bubbe!
 

 

Jacob's second haircut- his first one at a "real" haircut place. This place is just for kids and it is so cute! There was a tv in front of him with Curious George, and since he never watches tv it kept him pretty entertained!
 Ready to go!
 
 "Not sure why this lady is disturbing me while I'm trying to watch the show..."
 






 He did NOT like the buzzer thingy!
 
 But recovered quickly when we gave him a toy!
 


3 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! Such a cutie. He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic, Deb! Jake's haircut is adorable, and I love your new blog design. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you (sometime) in March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog design & really love his "car" for the haircut :D

    ReplyDelete