Friday, July 9, 2010

6 month appointment

Today was Jacob's 6 month appointment. He did great and it seems that he is right on track. The doctor asked if he is sitting (yes), babbling (yes), and sleeping through the night (yes). He said that he is very happy that we waited to start solids and that I am still breastfeeding. We had a long talk about solids and I'm actually kind of a little bit looking forward to it ;) I guess I can't exclusively breastfeed him forever. Or can I??? No? Ok :(

Here is the little guy at his appointment:

And here are his stats:

I was a bit concerned about his weight percentile, but the doctor said he is actually between the 25th and 50th percentile and that his weight is just fine. (Also he hadn't eaten yet- that would have added a few ounces!)

No comments:

Post a Comment