Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A note from Jacob

Hello friends, Jacob here. I'd like to tell you about my day. It involves avocado, a playdate, and a tooth. Come along.

Lets start with the avocado. Although I enjoyed the rice cereal the other day, it made me gassy and I woke up 3 times! So Mom and Dad thought it would be best to move on to something else. They heard avocado is a great first food.


I was open to the idea (notice Mom and Dad wised up and put a bib on me!)


What is this??? WHAT IS THIS???

NO NO NO!

Maybe I will wear it instead...I do look good in green, after all

I'm sure this spoon is here for a reason- to make a work of art out of my food?


A true artist does not need a spoon. Excuse me as I create my masterpiece


I'm a little sad that I don't like avocados. Mom and Dad say they will try again tomorrow. I say- good luck!

Not to worry, Jacob fans! My day gets better from here! We went to a play date at Stephanie's house and I got to see my friends



Aren't they cute? You are probably wondering where I was...


....over here putting the moves on Olivia


I knew I could win her over


Would you like to meet my friends? (Notice I am the only boy!). This is Rowan, Olivia, me of course, Shayna, Gretchen, and Paige



She loves me....


....she loves me not :(


This is how I like to end playdates

And I promised you a tooth. If you think it is easy to take a picture of a 6 month old's tooth- well, you would be wrong. Case in point:
Success! I sprouted this guy on July 3, a day before my 6 month birthday

I got a new toy this week- a bucket with blocks. It is fabulous. I like to bang the blocks around inside because it makes a loud noise. And of course, I like to nom on them too.


Mmmm I love the blue ones


Doesn't get much cuter than this!


I like to devote a few minutes out of each day to thinking of a solution for world peace (or maybe I was pooping. who remembers)


I LOVE Bailey.....


....and Bailey loves me!

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Deborah, I laughed so hard at the avacado pictures I thouht I woke everyone in the house. (I have an extra here tonight too.) He is just so adorable!! We have to GTG soon and play indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! The picture with Bailey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post :)

    The Bailey pics are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Jacob's face when you gave him avocado = priceless. All of this was very funny!!

    ReplyDelete