Sunday, July 25, 2010

Courtney's visit

We will get to Courtney's visit but first, some catching up...

Bubbe, Zayde and Tanta Sarah met us at the Ocala Cracker Barrel for lunch


No pressure here. He WANTED to sit in that chair!

First time sitting in the cart. Don't let his face fool you- he loved it!

And now Courtney and Eric's visit! First we went to Colorado Fondue while Jacob stayed home with Grandpa


And the next day, to New Smyrna Beach
 
I think my friends like Jacob's toys more than he does...
 
Just chillin with Star and Kevin

My beach bum

Naked time!

Lunch time

Nap time


 

 
He liked the pool much better than the ocean

Playing with Daddy

The gang

My little lobster

Star gives the towel a try
 
Sink bath!

My little sharky
 
Chico looks a LITTLE worried here...
 
Oh Chico you're fine! You have another eye, geez
(No animals were harmed in the making of this blog!)
 
A very intense moment in the Jenga game
 
Time for the girls to play. We beat the boys. By a lot. ;)
 
Another  naptime
 
Jake and Courtney at Monday brunch

Can I remind you how little he was the last time Courtney saw him?

 
Back to brunch- Jake, Courtney, Holly and I (and Sophie snuck in the far left hand corner)
 
This is from this past weekend, Danielle's wedding weekend

3 comments:

  1. Awww soo many pictures I love in this blog post! Especially the Jacob lobster photo - too cute :D Can I request an emailed copy of the Colorado Fondue group photo? Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute; esp the pics with Bubbe and Zayde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing this totally made my day! I had so much fun, and I'm so happy I got to spend time with everyone (especially Jacob)!

    ReplyDelete