Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beach Day!

I have a new toy!



This camera is waterproof, freezeproof and shockproof. My only regret is that I didn't get it at the beginning of the summer! But since we live in Florida we will have plenty more beach days, including a whole weekend at the beach.
 
I had the opportunity to try it out when Jacob and I went to Cocoa Beach with Amanda, Shaun and Allison
My little guy LOVES the beach!
 
Here is Jacob with his friend Allison
 
Happy boy
 
He loved when the water came up to him. In fact, when I moved him back away from the water, he would start crawling back towards it! He even got splashed in the face a few times but he didn't care
 

There were many attempts to get a picture of the 2 babies sitting together, but Jacob cannot stay still for a single minute!
 
Allison dined on sand all afternoon
 

Not the best shot, but they are both sitting and looking at the camera!
 
And off they go!
 


2 comments:

  1. Cute!! They did have so much fun. We have to do this again soon. We still have so much beach time left around here. We found the street with the showers too so next time we can just park there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had a great time.

    ReplyDelete