Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jacob Tours Tallahassee/First Rosh Hashana

When we got back to Tallahassee on Monday, Sean had to go back to Orlando for work but Jacob and I stayed, since Rosh Hashana was only a few days away.

On Tuesday we went to my (preschool) alma mater, Temple Israel Preschool

First we went to good morning time (yes he is facing the wrong direction)

Approximately 2 seconds after the singing started, Jacob got bored and decided to find something else to do
"what do you know- a wall with things stapled to it. I'm sure I can get these off..." 
 
 
"I've almost got it now!" 
 
Success
 
 
Playing in Miss Missy's room. He loved the gears! 
 
I'm so sad that he won't get to go here for preschool :( 
 
Next we went to go say hi to Zayde at work
  
 
What an exhausting morning!
  
He loves playing with his feet!
 
 
Visiting Mary
 
"Hello Kacie!"
 
Jacob pulls up on everything and everyone!
 
All dressed up and ready to go to Rosh Hashana (day) services!
 
 
 
"What is this thing?"
 
"Hi Mom!"
 
Bubbe and Jake, ready for services
  

He did great at services! He was a little scared of the shofar but he didn't cry. He just put his head down on me and held on to me tight.
 
Dinner at the Reisers
Always the center of attention
 
  

Playing around at home








 
 
I love how he sits like this now
 
Yep, Jacob did this to the Shape magazine. He tore off everything but the important parts- lunch and dinner. He looks pretty proud of himself
 
 
Helping Bubbe with the laundry

1 comment: