Saturday, January 22, 2011

I have friends that live in the computer...

and today I met some of them! Most people that know me know that I am part of a private online chat group of moms (which I refer to as "my board", as in "the girls on my board say...."). Anyways, today I had a chance to meet up with some of them, including 4 from out of town that I have never met! We took over the activity room of a hotel down by Disney and it was a lot of fun! It is so strange meeting people for the first time when you feel like you already know them! I didn't get very many pictures, but here is what I did get:




 mmm...crayons
 

 babies, babies everywhere!
 

 Jacob and Lyla sharing a toy
 





 Hey there, Landon buddy....
 

 mind if I nibble your shoulder a little?
 
 Time for you to go Jacob!
 
 Taking a picture of 8 babies...what could be hard about that?
 
 The whole group
 

10 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at the Jacob and Landon pictures. What were they even doing?! We had so much fun watching them all play. You got some great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER JEALOUS. Glad you all had fun!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My child likes to eat crayons. Awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! Looks like a wonderful get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures...thanks for posting! It was so great meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting! Wish Kendall and I could've been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time. Hate to have seen that room after....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous!! Looks like it was so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you all had a really good time. Poor Landon, though. Judging by his face it looks like Jacob really got him.

    ReplyDelete