Friday, October 1, 2010

Date Night

So Sean and I have started something new. Every Wednesday night we have date night. We take turns planning it. It has to be something we can do at home, obviously, since the little guy is here sleeping. Last night (a day late this week, whoops!) was our third one. For the first one, I planned it and it was movie night. I had popcorn and movie candy and Hot Tub Time Machine, which Sean had been wanting to see but I wouldn't see it with him! For the next one, Sean gave me a (much needed) cooking lesson. We made crab bisque, fancy grilled cheese sandwiches, and chocolate fondue for dessert. It was great.

So this week was my night again and I decided we would do an art project- painting ceramic bobble heads!


All the ingredients
 
Before the paint
 

 
Sean working on his pig
 
My elephant in progress
 
Sean's muddy pig and my elephant
 
I wanted you to see the bow on her head!
 
After glaze

2 comments: