Monday, October 4, 2010

I have a 9 month old

Sometimes that is hard for me to believe. But it is true- today, October 4, 2010 my son is 9 months old. And what a great day we had today! Starting with- he slept in until 8:45!! After running in to make sure he was breathing (does this fear ever go away?), I sat down in the glider and watched him sleep. He was so peaceful. When he woke up and saw me there he was so excited! It was beautiful out, the first cool day of fall. So after he ate I put him in the stroller (still in his pj's), grabbed Bailey and the three of us headed to Starbucks.

 

I sipped on a latte and he sipped on a water (sorry Boo, no lattes for you yet!)
 
How thoughtful of someone to write his name in the cement! They must have known we were going to walk right by it. (As you can tell he was almost asleep here!)
 

And this is how we have ended every morning Starbucks walk
 
After his afternoon nap, we headed to Leu Gardens. Admission to the gardens is free on the first Monday of each month. I thought it would be a great place to take his 9 month picture.

This is his new thing- raising his hands in the air
 
Since we got kicked out of the gardens at 5, Amanda and Allison met us in the parking lot where we let the kiddos play for a bit...until we got kicked out of there as well!
 
 





 
So we moved on to Baldwin Park. It was so beautiful out, it was great to just let the babies play outside for a change

   






 



  
Jacob demonstrates his karate chop










6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have a 9 month old either. So weird but yet so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They crack me up. =) Good times yesterday!! I just posted some pictures on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME pictures. I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of Jacob looking in the Vera Bradley bag...should be one of their ads! Too Cute!

    Maria
    (Amandas Sister)

    ReplyDelete